Monday, May 2, 2011

Bin-Gone?



So, Osama Bin Laden is dead, shot in the left eye by pumped up Secret Operatives, they take his blood, match it to his dead sisters DNA...so we "know" 99.9% that he is who we think he is...then we plunk him in the sea for his burial (per the Islam tradition, within 24 hours there must be a burial).

I don't know how I feel quite yet. I mean, he's dead which does equal some relief for what happened on 9/11. However...the fact that we trained him (yes, we did...during the Iranian/Russian war) makes me feel like what if he's not gone. Or, if he really is, what are the repercussions of our actions? Will this bring about more issues with the Al-Quieda units that are now more wide spread throughout the world?

I then think about the stories of Armageddon and the "Coming of Days"...did we spark the 3rd World War? I don't know if I'm ready to deal with all that. I wish there was a way that peace was what people wanted. I feel like fighting and war is so deep seeded into the human race, we're almost bound to destruction by our own hands.

But, as an American...I still wave my flag in honor of those who 1.) died on 9/11 and 2.) those who have lost their lives fighting against this war, and the false-stated wars that were supposedly linked to this man and 3.) those who are still fighting. I honor your courage and amazing strength to do what you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment