Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rid the world of Bigotry!

My friend Chris texted me this morning a little before 8am. He told me that he had been assaulted last night because he was gay. Then, he sent me a text to show me the damage. Chris's face was a bloody mess and he was swollen and bruised...oh, and missing one of his front teeth. 


Now, I have had friends get themselves into some pretty sticky situations before...most of the time because they put them-self in the proximity of that kind of stress. This time...it most definitely was not the fact. Chris attempted to leave the situation that had been brought to the place he was at. This douche bag named Ricky wouldn't let him...and then proceeded to think it was a good idea to beat the shit out of Chris to the point of loosing consciousness. 

I am so boiling mad about this. I don't understand bigotry nor do I understand the need to result to violence just because you don't "agree" and/or "like" something. Who the Hell gave these moron's the right to make that kind of a judgment call. If God didn't want people to be "different", whether that be gay, different colors, genders/trans-gendered, or religion, he wouldn't have made them. If God created everything...guess what he created you dumb asses...he created homosexuality, different races, different genders, and yes...even different religions. I will never understand the ideals of these people who are bigots and hate everything that is different about other people. You bunch of Hitler wanna-be's...get over it!
 
For more information on Hate Crimes or on how to stop these vicious attacks please visit these websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment