Saturday, May 7, 2011

The "Healthy" side of an "Easy A"

Tonight Todd and I watched the movie "Easy A." I absolutely loved the film. It was hysterical and so on point with the perception of many being based off of one. It was also an almost modern version of the Scarlet Letter...Then...it got me thinking....



I remember the good ol' days of working with some socially, educationally, and emotionally disturbed tiny humans. While there, I met some amazingly wonderful people. Of course, there was one...who in all honesty was very much like Olive, we'll call her Pimento. She was liked by many but ever so much, craved the attention of all. First it was the ear piercing laughter that could be heard in buildings that were a good quarter mile away.  Then it became the pissing off of the educators (or those that attempted to be...oh wait...nevermind...that didn't always happen). Some how, the feelings of those around were never anti-Pimento. There was a definitely a weaving of the truth to make ones self look (long shot there...unless you like carbs and tasty breakfast treats) better. The final straw was the "getting" of the teacher of a certain field most often associated with biology of the human race. Once that cat (and eh....when I say cat...I mean the kind you throw shoes at) was out of the bag, it seemed all Hell broke loose (hahahaha what a term....loose). Then the giant Russian man (think Rocky movies...only this "Russian" was far less impressive...in many ways) came into the picture. Apparently Pimento felt the need to shake her branches (of Redwood proportions) at this one too. Due to the disturbing amount of attention, Pimento's attitude was shifting and becoming the "Anti-Olive". Things that didn't go her way warranted a slew of monstrous lies being flung like the poo of chimps.

Unfortunately, I was one that because I just didn't want to deal anymore with the lies, I was hit with her (muffin) poo. The thoughts of me via my employer had changed with one evil little deception. Although, I still throw up a little in my mouth whenever her Weeble self is mentioned, I know...I am in such a better place.

Thank you...I know you all laughed a little...you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment