Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Off to the gym I go...




Well, here I am...plopped in front of the computer screen but, I did do something healthy and good for myself today, at no cost to me, thanks to the AWESOME job I have. Today, I had to have a physical for a gym membership.

Now, going through the "exercises" for the physical was not only embarrassing but humiliating as well. Although, not because of the person helping me, she was nice and very understanding. However, I was so ashamed of the "numbers" I saw. So, the plan....going to the gym! Having 1 hour a day where I can watch TV in peace on the elliptical!

Now, I if any of the "meat heads" in the gym so much as look my way with cocky grin or laughter poring out of them, I will not hesitate to kick them in their steroid enhanced ass! That will be some good motivation huh? =)






No comments:

Post a Comment