Friday, April 29, 2011

Changes?!

Sometimes in life I feel like change can be so mind numbing and terrifying, yet needed for growth. I often wonder where I would be if the changes that have occurred in my life never happened. It seems like from the time I was little until now, change has been the consistency I cling to. And, even though there are (numerous) times in which I feel like the change is going to break me, it never fails to only make me a stronger person. I feel like I can carry the world on my shoulders.

So, what changes are you making today? Being a better person? Going green? Saving money? Anything you do can mean positivity in someone else as well as yourself. I'm still learning and growing from all my "Changes" but I am trying (really hard, even when it doesn't seem like it) to do so for the greater good.

No comments:

Post a Comment