Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where Do All The Friendships Go?


I never thought I would ever experience the loss of something and someone I hold in the most sacred part of my being. 
In my heart you have always held one of the keys. You were what I wanted so badly when things went poorly in my life. I thought
I held that same prized possession with you.
The above heart translates in two ways for me now.
1) Best friends always have a piece of each others hearts. Even if not close by distance, they are always close at the heart.
2) My heart feels like this looks...broken in two. Only thing is, I apparently have both pieces. Your silence returned your half.


I really do wonder if I am the only one feeling this way? Or have I just been replaced? Twenty-six years and tons of good times...not so many bad, where did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment